martes, 19 de agosto de 2008



EPILOGUE


Lapsed 25 years, try lowly to create this Blogs, with my scarce computer knowledge and I thank the contribution of many people that you/they facilitated me material so much photographic as videos of those events, which offer a historical value of like the facts were developed.
With pleasure I would like it remits me via electronic mail (email) their OPINION on the content of this Blogs, or of having interest of publishing or publicitar in the same one.
Thanking him their visit and hoping the content of the same one is of its interest.

I greet him sincerely.

JOSÉ LUIS MARTÍNEZ EYHERAMENDY

dagger_1959@yahoo.com.ar

dagger1959@hotmail.com

ORIGINAL BLOGS OF THE AUTHOR

MI VIVENCIAS IN THE WAR DE MALVINAS

http://www.misvivenciasenlaguerrademalvinas.blogspot.com/

City of ARGENTINEAN Buenos Aires






Contador gratis

No hay comentarios: